BEER DIARY 59 - Birthday edition
Sort of, because that's the day I'm publishing this.
- •Fulton The Ringer, American pale aleFirkin Friday! This is one of those beers that I forget how good it is until I have it again! Non-bitter citrus, a floral note or two.
- •Destihl Saison de Ruisseau, farmhouse aleSolid saison. Chewy body, bubblegum-clove aroma, not quite as noticeable in the taste. *I might be influenced by my food.
- •Modist First Call, coffee pale lagerA crowler for my home-drinking pleasure! Aroma and flavor had me thinking malted milk ball. Then I learned it's coffee I taste and it all made sense. Nevertheless, I can't "shake" my thoughts of malt powder. Yum!
- •Birthday Brew (Level 6)Untappd badge. My sixth year checking in on my birthday!
- •Lager Jack (Level 13)Untappd badge. 65 check-ins to lager style.
- •Lift Bridge Citra KellerSo grassy/piney and bright. I understand why it's seasonal, but gosh, I wish I could get it all the time!
- •Negra ModeloImmediately after a grassy, bright IPA. It totally brings out all the molasses & raisin in its flavor. Still tasty after all these years.