Beers at three venues on four occasions :)
- •Bell's Hopslam 2016, imperial IPA (draught)I stand by my previous assessment—not picking up much if any honey this year, which is okay by me! A damned fine double IPA.
- •New Belgium Hop Stout, imperial stout (draught)Maybe a hint of smokiness, rich and roasty, but has the hop dryness. This isn't as weird as people might think from the name.
- •Destihl Wild Sour Series: Counter ClockWeisse, Berliner Weisse (draught)Ooh! Salty on the tip of my tongue, quite tart the rest of the way, and salty again in the back of my throat.
- •New Brew Thursday (Level 19)Untappd badge. New beers on three of the last four Thursdays.
- •Alaskan White, witbier (draught)Such a delightful beer. Gentle floral bubblegum in the nose, but mostly just a nice wheat beer.
- •Summit EPA, extra pale ale (draught)Gently fruitily hoppy with a great malt backbone. The Twin Cities' craft beer granddaddy and still one of the best!
- •Bar Explorer (Level 46)Untappd badge. Check-ins at, now, 230 distinct venues.