BEER DIARY 62
One thing that strikes me about the cans I bought in Colorado is that, more often than not, they are wrapped or labeled, rather than printed as they are here in the Midwest. Also, this concludes my Beer Camp beers. *Acquired during recent trip to Colorado
- •Odell St Lupulin, extra pale aleJust so nice. Gentle hops with a fruity body. Is this some pineapple and tropical I taste? You'd think I'd know by now. One of my favorite beers.
- •*Thunderhead Cornstalker Dark Wheat, dunkelweizen made with wheat and cornDark and raisiny, malt sweetness. Lively carbonation that tickles the roof of my mouth. Tasty, but not overly wheatish, and it's too black to see if it's at all cloudy.
- •*Finkel & Garf IPAGrassy grapefruit on the nose. Dry, resiny grapefruit flavor. This is really nice!
- •Sierra Nevada Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA (Beer Camp 2016), robustHaha, imperial session, so, regular IPA! Tropical juiciness in aroma & underneath flavor, but quite a bit of bitterness up top. Interesting! I like the Finkel & Garf above better though.
- •Sierra Nevada Stout of the Union (Beer Camp 2016), robust stoutI like this! Roasty, toasty, malty, milk chocolatey. Robust indeed!