BEER DIARY 65
The F&G concludes the different beers I got during my road trip to Colorado, except for three Funkwerkses which I am I. No hurry to consume. *Acquired during said trip
- •*Finkel & Garf Wheat Ale Brewed with Cherries and Black CurrantsVery mildly flavored, both in general and under the influence of the fruit. Some underlying breadiness, and a slight tip in the tart direction, but not as much as I might have expected given the fruits involved.
- •*Melvin IPASomewhere between grapefruit and tropical flavor. Luxurious mouthfeel. Very nice.
- •Odell St Lupulin, extra pale aleMild hop bitterness, juicy hop fruitiness in the orange/pineapple direction.
- •Odell IPAGrapefruit! Delicious!
- •*Black Tooth Hot Streak IPABig, juicy flavor. A pleasing combination of grapefruit and resin, not bitter, full body. My favorite beer of the ones I brought back. Thank goodness I got a while six-pack!
- •New Glarus Spotted Cow, Wisconsin farmhouse aleA really nice yellow ale. Not very saisony, but I'll buy off on farmhouse. faint tartness in aroma, light and lemony flavor, medium-light body.
- •Summit Sága, IPAGrapefruit, bright, and refreshing!
- •Alaskan Ginger ShandyGinger beers are hit & miss w/me & don't get me started on shandies. But this is good! Ginger isn't overpowering & whole beer is refreshing.