BEER DIARY 69
A variety of beers!
- •Odell Drumroll, American pale aleGrassy and grapefruity!
- •Bauhaus Hairbanger, Belgo-style American pale aleDry in flavor and mouthfeel. Gentle Belgian influence behind grassy IPA. I know, they call it PA, but it's pretty hoppy. I love this beer!
- •Insight Banshee CutterI love that it tastes nothing like it looks! Gold in color, coffee in flavor. A Trojan beer!
- •Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Scotch AleBoozy, sweet, woody, vanilla, toasted brown sugar. Tays-stee!
- •Town Hall Summer Silk, oatmeal pale aleNice grapefruitish PA, gentle undertones of caramel, and mouthfeel like rolled oats look. Bright and dry with lively carbonation. Not as silky as the Bell's Oatsmobile.
- •Bear Republic Hop Rod RyeHop bitter on top, smooth and caramelly underneath. Dry from the rye. Gently orangey.
- •Founders Breakfast StoutThis is one of those beers that I love so much and have drunk so much of that it's hard for me to come up with something new to say. The perfect balance of coffee, mocha, and stout.
- •Odell Tree Shaker, imperial peach IPADelicately real-peachy, as opposed to canned-peachy. Light-seeming for 8%ABV. Gently IPA-y.