BEER DIARY 71 - Mackenzie Pub customer appreciation edition @MacKenziePubMn
Mackenzie had customer appreciation night. This customer appreciates Mackenzie!
- •Customer appreciating Mackenzie!
- •Indeed Derailed Imperial Double Dangerous Chocolate Whiskey Queen Milk StoutOoh, chocolate and whiskey barrel-aged—tasty like cake with a warm whiskey sauce drizzled over it.
- •Lagunitas SoCo KronikSmells nice and sour and funky. Flavor is the same but less intense. Aged in Pinot noir barrels. Did he say noir, or Grigio? Well, Pinot.
- •Indeed Derailed: IPAOops this is so good that it's almost gone before I'm checking in! Fragrant and citrusy, tastes fresh and juicy. In production next year.
- •Lagunitas 12th of Never AleOoh. Tastes like Lagunitas but has a much juicier balance to the usual hops explosion. Reminds me of Squirt, but beer.
- •AleSmith Cream AleAt first I thought this was like a nice dry lager/Pilsner. Then the chill came off & I get a hint of cotton candy in the aftertaste vapors.