BEER DIARY 73
Garden variety beer diary.
- •Lift Bridge OctoberfestNice malty caramel flavor. Good carbonation to keep it from seeming too sweet. Not my favorite style in general, but this is nice.
- •Lagunitas Aunt Sally, sour mash aletart, perhaps a little lemony but maybe not, and generally dry and deicate. Light and tasty!
- •Toppling Goliath pseudoSue, pale aleResin and grapefruit, mostly grapefruit. For as lively as it poured, it ends up not being very fizzy in my mouth.
- •Founders Breakfast StoutSmells like mocha, tastes like heaven! Rich chocolate and coffee flavor. You won't feel guilty drinking this in the morning!
- •Left Hand Milk Stout, nitroSmells like a milkshake. Stout character comes through more in the flavor. Milky and silky.