BEER DIARY 74
Big stouts and baseball ales! Buy me some barley and cascade hops, I don't care if I ever don't stop…
- •AleSmith Speedway Stout, imperial stoutEver so delicious! The regular version not the Vietnamese Coffee one. Boozy, rich, fudgy. Dry dark chocolate on the back end. Be careful—this will go down easy!
- •New Belgium Citradelic, American IPAA nice amount of tangerine up front, and rind bitterness in the back end. Refreshing!
- •Deschutes Black Butte XXVIIICherry, vanilla, dark chocolate, not too bourbony. Delicious!
- •Summit EPA,Just the right balance of caramel malty and English hoppy. So good! Many a beer-lover's gateway craft beer!
- •Bauhaus Sky Five, IPAOrangey and dry-caramelly. Nicely balanced.