BEER DIARY - 76
76 strong beers led the li.st parade…
- •Minhas Simpler Times LagerSweet. Honey caramel biscuity flavor. Lively carbonation.
- •New Glarus Spotted Cow, farmhouse aleMildly hoppy, slightly lemony, slightly biscuity, dry and bright.
- •New Glarus Moon Man, no-coast pale aleMild citrus hoppiness and just a little caramelly balance poking through. I love this beer!
- •Flying Dog Berliner WeisseFront of the flavor is lemony tart. Aroma & underflavor are earthy. The tart lingers in my mouth. I could drink a few of these on a hot day!
- •AleSmith Vietnamese Coffee Speedway StoutVanilla, chocolate, and coffee flavors in this rich, delicious stout. Put this next to BCBS or Darkness or any of the famous ones. Go ahead, I'll wait…
- •Summit Horizon Red IPAThe kind of hop flavor I could identify before I knew there were a bazillion varieties of them. Orangey underneath, nicely malt balanced.