BEER DIARY 77
This unintentionally is a Minnesota edition! Hurray for beer!
- •Bent Paddle Roof Rack, Vienna lagerLager taste with hops! Then underneath there is some mildly citrusy mild breadiness.
- •Surly Furious, American IPAGrapefruit and more grapefruit, and that Surly taste. Top notch, local or otherwise.
- •Indeed Let It Roll, American IPACitrusy hops, orange, and gentle caramel balance. I love what Indeed does with hoppy ales.
- •Surly Coffee Bender, brown ale, "beer with coffee added"Coffee and chocolate flavor's in a nice light-bodied brown ale.
- •Surly Furious Black, Cascadian dark aleDefinitely more Cascadian than Furious. Maybe just a hint of raisin? Hoppy but mellowed than regular Furious.