BEER DIARY 78
7-8-Nine glasses of beerfulness!
- •Alaskan Heritage Coffee Brown AleI seem to have missed a 30th-anniversary takeover. Wow, this is good! Gentle coffee notes and dark chocolate, and then delayed-action spicy heat in my throat. I'll have more, please!
- •Summit 30th Anniversary West London-style AleWut? Mm, this is the closet to actually English-tasting American English-style ale I've had in this country :) English malt under mild hops,
- •Bear Republic Racer 5 IPAGrapefruit rind underneath and tropics sweetness on top, simultaneously. Then hollow dry grassiness behind. Does that make sense? Didn't think so.
- •Indeed Let It Ride IPAOrange and grapefruit hoppiness. Unobtrusive but effective malt balance underneath. Tasty!
- •Clown Shoes Chocolate Sombrero, imperial stoutTheir branding is so weird but their beers are so good. Rich chocolate flavor with some roasty notes and a little spicy warmth. Smooth and delicious!
- •Great Divide Oatmeal Yeti, imperial stoutFudgy and dusty-smooth from the oatmeal. Nice milk chocolate aftertaste.
- •Lift Bridge Hop Dish IPAGently grapefruity and strongly delicious! Smooth and tasty.
- •Fair State Du Pounde, saisonAn absolutely pleasant saison! A little biscuity, a hint of banana, a touch of spice. Delicious!
- •Bent Paddle Cold Press Black, coffee dark ale, nitroI've loved this many times but never on nitro. Doesn't that just make it even more delicious! Like a coffee chocolate melted shake. Yum!