BEER DIARY 79
Some beers that I've enjoyed.
- •Flying Dog White Peach SaisonUnexpected! Then again, it's Flying Dog. A little bit tart, a little bit musty, spice and clove underneath. A pleasant surprise-ish.
- •Stone Enjoy By 10.31.16, tangerine double IPATangerine! Pine, resin double IPA with lovely tangerine overtones in both aroma and flavor.
- •Elysian Punkuccino Coffee Pumpkin AleMm, like dark, spicy, carrot cake. If only it were cake and not beer. If I liked spiced beer, I'd love this one. But I don't. But you will.
- •Able Seedhouse + Brewery First Light IPAWhat an interesting combo of orange, grapefruit, and minty pine flavors. I'm glad I got this!
- •Sixpoint Diesel, American stoutAroma says smooth milk stout. Flavor says hoppy, slightly bitter, black IPA with milky overtones.
- •Enki Journey, American pale aleResiny with undertones of orange caramel. In the old days this might have been considered an IPA.