BEER DIARY 80
It's spooooky how much I enjoy beer. Boo!
- •Crazy Mountain Lava Lake, witbierI admit I'm biased against Crazy Mountain because I have yet to like one of their beers (though I'm wearing their t-shirt right now!) and the label does admit this is "botanic." Is it rosemary? Lavender? I'm not a fan of floral in beer. Take this summary with a grain of salt :)
- •La Cumbre Malpais StoutYes! I recovered one from my CO trip cat-sitter who never drank it! Fudgy, roasty, robust. I will stock up on this when next I can!
- •Founders Red's Rye, rye IPARye dry with gentle caramel. The first rye beer I ever tried and still one of the best! #COYS
- •Odell Myrcenary, double IPALook at the lace. This beer is so rich and chewy, with lively grapefruit-resin flavor, balanced underneath. Careful of that ABV!
- •Central Waters Brewhouse Coffee StoutVery gentle on the coffee flavor. Rich and mocha-y. Smooth and pleasant. Made with Emy J's coffee.