BEER DIARY 84
A bunch of beers from the last couple weeks. Tasty stuff!
- •Distihl Wild Sour Series: plum Sour StoutTart to start! Buried underneath that is a hint of plum and less of a hint of fudgy stoutness.
- •Stone Enjoy By 02.14.17, chocolate & coffee imperial IPAEven warmed up a little I don't taste much chocolate or coffee. Maybe a little dark chocolate bitterness in the aftertaste.
- •Insight Doe Eyes, cherry saisonDraught today. Still a syrupy mouthfeel and plenty of cherry, but this time I'm getting noticeably more tartness. Which is not to say it's tart. And I still can't perceive any saison. Maybe a little in the aroma. I'm liking this draught version better.
- •Bauhaus Sky Five IPAJuicy and kind of tropical. Caramel balance lurking in the middle. Not too bitter.
- •Lake Monster Murmer, nitro milk stoutTastes as a nice milk stout should. Smooth, a little roasty, a little malty.
- •Fargo Iron Horse, pale aleAmbiguously hoppy. A little orangey, a little stone-fruity. Gentle bitterness in the aftertaste.
- •Empyrean Carpe Brewem Imperial Mango IPATastes like stonefruit, just not the mango kind. More like apricot or peace. An underlying musty bitterness.