BEER DIARY 89
I have not previously had 70% of these beers!
- •Able Seedhouse + Brewery Golden AleInteresting. It's pretty dry and hoppy, but there's an underlying malt biscuitiness, too. Kind of reminds me of Prima Pils. Nice!
- •Surly CynicAle, saison/farmhouse aleJuicy and black peppery. I haven't had this for a while. It's on cask, murky, and delicious!
- •Ballast Point Red Velvet, "oatmeal stout"This beer is freaking me out! It smells just like cake. It tastes like oatmeal stout cake. And yet it is clear red colored. It is delicious!
- •Deschutes Pacific Wonderland, pale lagerMore on the lemony-biscuity lager end than the dry, hoppy, pale end. Bright and tropical. Not like other "pale lagers" I've had.
- •Sixpoint The Crisp, German-style PilsnerJust ever so slightly dry on the back end. Main flavor is a little lemony. A bright Pilsner.
- •Ballast Point Tart Peach KölschPucker tart in the front, peach in the back, seeet in my lips, light bubbles on the roof of my mouth.
- •Ballast Point Sea Rose, cherry wheatTart but not pucker, nice non-sweet cherry flavor.
- •Ballast Point Bonito BlondeA nice blonde ale. A little sweeter than I prefer, but bright and tasty.
- •Founders Dirty Bastard, Scottish aleNot as peaty or smoky as SAs can be. More in the raisin-plum direction to my palate. Rich and tasty!
- •Funkwerks SaisonSlight funk smell. Delicious slightly funky saison. This is not an articulate assessment :)