BEER DIARY - London edition #3
More London beers.! Two more pubcats!
- •OJ's White Bear PilsenerI think the bar man told me that he and his dad make this beer. Crisp and dry, slightly fruity, light-bodied and lively carbonation. Good!
- •Castle Rock Midnight Owl, black IPAMalt-forward and raisiny. Not too bitter or cascadian (pine trees). Tasty dark beer.
- •Adnams Broadside, English bitterDark, raisin, plum, mild. Slight bitterness in the aftertaste.
- •Adnams Ghost Ship, pale aleTropical hop flavors, mild malt balance.
- •Samuel Smith Double Four LagerFour ingredients, double fermented, so the draught handle says. Nice dry, crisp lager.
- •Dark Star Espresso, coffee stoutDelicious! Nice middle-of-the-road coffee flavor, neither bitter nor strong but still in the forefront.
- •Gloucester Red 100Mm, has the distinct red ale flavor. Mild with slight bitterness on the back end.