BEER DIARY - Manchester edition #2
Now I'm in Manchester. There is beer here, too! // Update: you should be able to tell the part when I was in stadium-land.
- •Track Brewing Zaka, pale aleMildly tropical hop flavor. Gentle and tasty. Manchester brewery.
- •Summer Wine Brewing Beagle Pale AleI like that in the UK, breweries make beers for specific pubs. This is one of those, I am at the Beagle. Grapefruit-grassy, bright and sparkling. Really nice, for my American palate :)
- •Red StripeNice refreshing lager. Light, dry, and crisp.
- •BrahmaMore of a lager flavor than the Red Stripe, but still fairly dry and crisp.
- •HeinekenThis is not good.
- •Titanic Plum PorterLike drinking a plum! I thought it might be a little tart, but no, just fruity, like a raw plum tastes. Not what I was expecting, but very tasty!