BEER DIARY - OMMEGANG EDITION @BreweryOmmegang @hohensteins
It was a Hennepin Farmhouse Ale outing along Hennepin Avenue in Minneapolis. I went to the middle stop.
- •Ommegang Triskel Hennepin, dry-hopped series, farmhouse saisonStone fruit notes on top. Bready and peppery underneath. Somewhat mellow and somewhat dry. More banana flavor as it warmed up. Tasty variation!
- •New Brew Thursday (level 21)Untappd badge. New beer on three Thursdays within 30 days.
- •Ommegang Motueka Hennepin, dry-hopped series, farmhouse saisonTotally peachy! Sweet and fruity compared to the Triskel, but not sweet and still with a dry finish. Good!
- •Trip to the Farm (level 12)Untappd badge. 55 different saison check-ins.
- •Ommegang Rosetta, Belgian-style Cherry lambicCherry-y! Funkier in the aroma than the flavor, but there's a little underlying funk. Fairly sweet overall.