Books on My Nightstand
- •The Infinite Sea - Rick YanceyBecause the first one was fun, so why not finish the series? Also, I have to lend it to a friend over thanksgiving. I should get on this one.
- •The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolverlet's face it - this one never actually goes back on the shelf.
- •Left Neglected - Lisa GenivaWhich has been there for a year, and I was about to start....the my MIL had a stroke, and the timing seemed really poor.
- •The Reason Why I Jump - Naoki HigashidaBecause Jon Stewart rarely led me wrong on a book recommendation.
- •Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell - Susanna ClarkeI find this one requires the exact right frame of mind. Which comes and goes with me.
- •Assorted trashy romance novels.Because I have a BA in Victorian lit and I've read all the good stuff. And I can.
- •The Secret Place - Tana FrenchBecause I love love love her voice and tone.