Things My Husband Said Today During and After Anesthesia And/or Pain Killers
So, the husband had carpel tunnel surgery this morning. It's been a comical day.
- •Motherfucker!This would be how we all knew the drugs had kicked in.
- •I'd like to look at your vacation pictures, but I don't have my glasses on. And I'm really fucking high.That anesthesia is a good thing.
- •How did I get in this chair?You crawled off the gurney and into the chair, love. It was all you.
- •Take me to Chick-Fil-A, wife.I'm just glad they moved his surgery up by a couple of hours. He's an utter toddler when he's hungry.
- •I kicked the shelf.Yes, you did. And broke a candle holder all over the bed. Sigh.
- •That's not how you cure meat.While watching a show on hog hunting. In his defense, this is something he actually knows.
- •Fuck you, Siri.Poor Siri. She can barely understand him when he's not all jacked up on painkillers. Poor girl doesn't stand a chance tonight.
- •You can't call me a ginger. That's racist.As the anesthesiologist and I were discussing my red-headed husband's history of problems with anesthesia, in response to the anesthesiologist was telling me that red heads really are more likely to have issues with anesthetics.
- •Take me to tacos.Because Tuesday.