My First Experience Donating Blood
Look, I've been sitting on this draft for what seems like ages.
- 1.Setting the scene.Early morning. I get to school and my friend tells me that she has signed me up to donate blood. Oops, too bad I didn't drink a lot of water before.
- 2.Wait about an hour for my donation appointment.Of course I'm freaking out.
- 3.Probably not perfect.I spend a long time filling out applications so they know my blood is A+ perfect.
- 4.Interview post-applications.Okay, this guy was creepy. Being flirty with me does not calm me down, it only makes me more nervous. Also, he made me flip him off so he could prick my finger. I did not take that lightly.
- 5.SPILL THAT BLOOD
- 6.In the end.I was only able to give 3/4 of a bag.
- 7.ButI had good snacks afterwards.