Riddle Me This
- •To you who ripped the back cover off that book so you could steal it from the library:
- •(You didn't hide it very well. It was on a shelf by a security camera.)
- •Yes, I know. The security tag is on the back cover.
- •Yes, I know. You probably REALLY like that book.
- •But listen. You can check it out for free.
- •And then you can take it home in one piece!
- •And you can have it for three whole weeks!That's almost a whole month!
- •And then you can renew it three times!Wait 24 hours, and the cycle can start again! No questions asked!
- •So, really. Was stealing something you could have to yourself for QUITE SOME TIME worth it?Or do you just like theft.