Times When I Feel Like A Catch
Inspired by @scherzy
- •When I stand on my toes to reach something and am able to.So tall and self sufficient!
- •When I effortlessly text someone back.Without thinking about it or regretting it later.
- •Whenever I finish a project at work.Especially when I have put a lot of work into it and it has been a long time coming.
- •When I have a cleaning spree in the middle of the night.Usually I am very successful until I crash.
- •When I make room on the bed for my dog.Clearly I'm very giving. I have a lot to give.
- •When I'm able to maneuver myself past something/someone without running into it/them.It really is a feat that anyone can be proud of.
- •When I wake up in the morning and don't look dead on the inside and/or the outside.How is it possible? I don't know.
- •When I have a successful small-talk conversation with a patron at work.Especially when we both have smiled or laughed at some point during it. That makes me feel like I have passed the day with flying colors.