WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY
Alternative Title: 14 MORE DAYS
- •So, my best friend recently left America for South Korea.
- •She'll be gone a little over two weeks.Yeah, by "a little over" I mean three days. But, honestly, those three days will probably be the worst.
- •I am at a loss for companionship.She has very low connection to Internet so we talk about once a day. (I am so lucky it's once a day and not less.) I have so many plans for when she gets back. I will get back the time that I've lost.
- •She is 13 hours ahead of me and almost every time I look at the clock, I think about what time it is for her and what she is doing.
- •I am literally counting down the days until her return.
- •You could say I'm very emotionally dependent.