Adventures in Aunting: Cuss Tuesday
As mentioned in my previous list I kept my nephews the other day. As requested by @jneezy79
- •So maybe I slipped up and cussed In front of my nephews with in 30 minutes of their arrival to my home.There's no maybe, I did it.
- •I don't know how many of you have driven in Houston, Texas but let me just tell you driving here could make your grandma drop an F bomb.It's really that terrible
- •So I cussed while driving. I believe I said shit. Then I remembered there were tender ears in the back seat.Shit. Shit Shit!
- •What's an Aunt to do?I knew I was busted.
- •So being the crazy cool aunt I declared it Cuss Tuesday.That is right I told an 8 year old and a 10 year old boys that they were free to cuss for the day
- •I'm awful I knowBut I know their parents and they've heard it all before and let's be real little boys cuss.
- •So I make it clear that they can speak freely.Omg did they ever!
- •The 8 year old immediately goes on a 10 minute tirade of every bad word he could think of starting with the literal mother of them all "fuck my life" "fuck you mother fucker"Whoa I figured I'd get a few shits, damns and buttholes. Well before the day was over I did get plenty of those as well.
- •The 10 year old kept telling his brother to shut up and "stop vomiting words"And then this happened
- •I hear "Shut up you little bitch" from the older one to the younger one.Oh yeah! Lol even the uptight conservative kid is playing along. Aunt win? Idk? No? Probably not...
- •The rest of the day was a cuss fest from both of them. I admit I thought it was quite hilarious.Yes I laugh every time a child cusses. I have the humor maturity of prepubescent boys. Sue me.
- •Later I reminded them that it was only this Tuesday for our cuss Tuesday because their 5 year old sister will be joining us from here on out.What did they say to this?
- •"She doesn't care! She cusses more than us anyway"Omg hahahaha! A cussing angelic little 5 yo princess.
- •So I'll let you know how next Tuesday goes...To be continued.