Did I hear that right?
- •Watching some tv and a commercial for this pharmaceutical comes on. I'm just half listening because it's a drug commercial and they all sound the same. But I hear the name of the drug and it's called Januvia.
- •I think to myself "that's weird isn't that the name of the country in The Princess Diaries?"Somebody is a fan
- •It just can't be so I investigate. That means I went straight to Google.
- •To find out that I'm totally wrong
- •The European principality in the movie is Genovia
- •Januvia, Genovia. Potato, potato.
- •Close but not the same.
- •So now you know. You're welcome.