I knew it
- •I have seen pictures of Beijing and other cities in China and always noticed the sky didn't look blue. No matter if it was city pics or out in the country.
- •I sat through an entire presentation about horticulture and botanical gardens in China by a Texas A and M professor and guess what, not one blue sky pic from the 100 slides she shared that were from over a 3 week period.
- •One of my friends went to Shanghai last year and same thing in his pics. No blue sky and when I asked him about it he acted like I was crazy. He then pulled up one pic of a kinda blue sky sunny day but it still wasn't like here in the US, it was still gray.
- •Here is my confirmation that I have been correct and that my eyes have not failed me.
- •I know this is not scientific evidence and that it's just one girl but she confirmed my suspicion.
- •Is she speaking metaphorically? I really don't think so. I think the sky looks gray over China and that makes me sad for all that live there and have never seen a beautiful blue sky.