I May Have To Sleep Here At Work
When your area has already received 5-10" of rain over the last 24 hours and it looks like you are in for another 5-10".
- •When someone from you're neighborhood shares this photo of your streetYou think to yourself hmmm I may not make it home tonight.
- •When your nearest relative sends you a picture of their street and it looks like thisYou can figure you probably won't be sleeping there tonight
- •When your parking lot at work looks like this and it's raining so hard that the building across the street is disappearingYou think yourself FUCK I MAY HAVE TO SLEEP HERE
- •When the radar looks like this with no real end in sightYou are probably shit out of luck and sleeping at work tonight.
- •When your phone keeps sending you emergency notices that you are under a Flash Flood EmergencyYou probably should just stay where you are. TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN.
- •When you are looking at bags of potting soil and rating them on softness because they may just be your bed tonight....FOR REAL! I wish this was all a joke 😳