I need alone time
My husband is the opposite and just does not understand
- •I changed my days off for the first time in 17 years.
- •I've been off on Sunday and Monday with my husband all these years and now I am changing to Monday and Tuesday off.
- •At work I saw that it was easier to change my own schedule than to be selfish and change my employees schedules.
- •The 2 good things about this schedule change were that I'd have some alone time early on Sunday mornings before we open and that I'd have a day off all to myself on Tuesdays.
- •I heard from my brother that our mom had decided to not keep my nephews and niece this summer.
- •I don't really do much with the kids so I decided to pick up my moms slack and help out my brother and sister in law on Tuesdays for 7 weeks from 9-4
- •So I gave up most of my alone time for a great cause.
- •Plus I would still have a few hours to myself before the husband gets home from work.
- •Or so I thought...
- •Since my husband knows the kids leave at 4 he's now changed his schedule to get off by 4
- •...To come home and spend time with me
- •I feel like a horrible bitch for being annoyed that my husband actually likes me and wants to spend time with me.
- •Introverts please tell me you get this.
- •I'm the worst!😫
- •I just wanted to put away my laundry in peace and watch some OITNB and maybe do a little bit of nothing and daydream for a few hours.
- •But instead I'm listening to my husband ask "what's for dinner?" like every five minutes. while he's watching some ufc crap.
- •And I'm just here on Li.st trying to be alone...