The cars of my life
When you can't sleep and instead of counting sheep you count cars. (Stock photos from Google)
- •Birth to 4Cutlass supreme: only memory was my mom rear ended someone and I smacked the dashboard. Pre- carseat and seatbelt laws.
- •4-5Peugeot: in the shop most of the time. Huge piece of crap. Don't even remember it really.
- •5-10Brown van: mini bar, curtains and captains chairs, fold out bed. Apparently my brothers were conceived in this bad boy.
- •5-10Datsun 240z: the z car. Not so ideal for a family but when there was just 4 of us we fit. (Also the beginning of my dads many life crises.) just ran through my list with my dad and he actually had two of these in this time span.
- •11-15Nissan 300zx: I thought it would be mine at 16. Smart dad got that off the books before having to add a teenage driver to the insurance.
- •11-16Chevy Suburban: I had to take my drivers test in this beast with no a/c in June. Surprised he didn't fail me just for that fact.
- •15-16Ford F-350: my other option for my drivers test. Extended bed and cab + parallel park...no thanks
- •16-26Ford Probe: my first car! Thanks Dad!
- •27-30Ford Explorer Sport: first car that I bought myself. I hated that thing. This was at the time the tires were exploding on these things and lots of recalls. Of course I called it my Ford Exploder.
- •30-36Miata: I loved loved loved this car!! I would probably still have it if a lady wouldn't of smashed it while running a red light and talking on her phone. Grrrr!
- •36-42Mazda rx8: I had a love hate with this car. I loved it and then I hated it.
- •42-presentMercedes c250: I was ready for some luxury in my life.