You know the type
Sheeple that can't see what's right in front of their eyes and hear what's going to their ears
- •When you ask me what plants attract bees and I go around and show you 10 different plants that attract them and physically are loaded with bees at that moment so much so that we can hear the hummm
- •And then you ask "where is your lavender?" "Why didn't you show it to me? That's what the Internet suggests" in a snitty tone.You know the tone like I'm the dumbest person ever and they look around for someone else to possibly help. Not the inquisitive tone of "what about____?"
- •If you just wanted to see lavender why isn't that what you asked?
- •And we walk over to the lavender and there are no bees and you ask me why that is
- •And I explain why. A) It's not blooming so there is nothing there for them. The flowers are what attracts them not the plant itself and B) I didn't show you because it is not the greatest plant for our area due to our heat and humidity
- •And you tell me that you are going to get only the lavender because that's what your internet "research" showed.
- •Well guess what my research shows.
- •Through my first hand real life experience you are most likely deaf, dumb and blind.
- •Real life is happening around you.
- •Learn not just from what you read but also from your own experiences and from people who know more about a subject than you.
- •Be fearless in your learning.
- •Don't just rely on your own "internet research"
- •Live life!
- •Oh and don't be an asshole!