IF TAYLOR SWIFT WROTE CLASSIC LITERATURE
The Charlotte Bronte of our time.
- •Wuthering HeightsThe rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color
- •The Catcher in the RyeThe monsters turned out to be just trees
- •The Scarlet LetterI could build a castle, out of all the bricks they threw at me
- •MacbethHoney I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
- •The Great GatsbyYou call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest
- •Revolutionary RoadMaybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece before you tore it all up
- •A Farewell to ArmsYou have a way of coming easily to me, and when you take, you take the very best of me
- •The Bell JarWhen I was drowning that's when I could finally breathe
- •Gone With the WindYou searched the world for something else to make you feel like what we had
- •Pride and PrejudiceDon't you think nineteen's too young to be played by your dark twisted games?
- •Little WomenI had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
- •The OutsidersCause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world
- •The House of MirthI guess it's true love was all you wanted, cause you're giving it away like it's extra change
- •Romeo and JulietYou made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter