HOW I KNOW I WOKE UP IN A BAD MOOD
It's just one of those days that the world annoys me by no fault of its own.
- •I've spoken about 10 total words and those were begrudgingly.I just don't want to talk today.
- •First thing I did was close my office door.See above about not talking to people.
- •I was mad at the truck parked next to my spot even though it's parked within the lines. Just mad at the fact the truck is huge and takes up space.Total hypocrite here who drives an SUV.
- •My response to the most benign notes was exaggerated sighing and grumbling.I did restrain myself before answering with my first response so I have some reason left.
- •The office curmudgeon just asked "what is wrong with you? Why no sense of humor today?"
- •That last one is a wake up call.My mother's voice is in my head saying "You need an attitude adjustment missy." Pictured actual mom who thankfully offers drinks and sympathy when said adjustment is needed.