I Ate at a Restaurant By Myself for the First Time...and Loved It!
My mom got sick on the way to brunch and cancelled at the last minute so I decided I'd be a big girl and just eat by myself.
- •As independent as I am, social anxiety has always kept me from taking this step.
- •It was surprisingly relaxing.
- •I read a book on my phone and ate a lovely brunch.
- •If anyone was looking I didn't notice. I was enjoying myself too much.
- •I even lingered over my coffee after the check.
- •The best part is this is my first step to traveling by myself.