Me at Half My age...when I Learned the Grass Isn't Always Greener
Inspired by @nathanveshecco. This is going to be vague because it's one of those times in my life I barely remember except I kept moving to worse situations.
- •I'm 18 and a second semester Freshman
- •I've moved home from the dorms.My roommate transferred schools and I was about to be put in the lottery of other second semester losers who didn't have roommates so I thought moving home would be better.
- •BIG MISTAKE...HUGE
- •I'm doing everything I can to get out of the house. Applying for every job possible to earn the money to get an apartment.
- •When I'm home, I stay in my basement room like a troll.What a delight I was to live with. My poor sister and mother.
- •I want gone so bad I move into the worst apartments. My neighbor has a legit mail order bride, talks about when the aliens are coming for us, and wears a very short robe and no pants when doing laundry in the complex laundry room. 😱😱😱
- •Also more than one person in the complex drives a creepy white van with no windows
- •As I said...the grass is definitely not always greener.