My Grandma Gave Me Some of Her Old Cookbooks for Christmas ... Best Present Ever
I love cookbooks: new, old, church, chef, any. These are amazing and I'm going to stay up late reading them.
- •The World's Best RecipesIt's for discriminating palates. My grandma knows me.
- •Good Housekeeping Quick 'n Easy from 1958Only 39 cents
- •Household Hints and Work SaversThe inside cover says it is A Treasury of Household Hints to help you beat the high cost of living. I will need to make a separate list of the awesome tips included here.
- •Budget Stretcher RecipesMy grandma always encourages frugality.
- •This was a cookbook my Great Grandmother made with the ladies from her church in the 1940s 😍😍😍😍