One Childhood Memory I Would Go Back and Relive
Thank you for the request @BWN_7
- •Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house.
- •There was something so great about the entire family being together.
- •She would have homemade candy hidden in random containers around the house. My favorite was a crocheted boot around a coffee can that always had the peanut clusters.
- •The adults would talk forever after dinner. Us kids thought they were intentionally torturing us before we could open presents.I'd even want to relive the torture.
- •My parents were always there together even after their divorce.
- •My sister and I got to wear matching fancy clothes and thought we were hot stuff. Except for the tights. Tights are itchy and I would skip those.
- •We would take a family picture on the white fur sectional in my grandma's basement.