Questionable Decisions I've Made While Sick
I should not be allowed to make decisions under the influence of cold medicine.
- •Cut off all my hairTurned out ok thanks to my hair dresser not listening to any of my ideas and giving me the short haircut that best suited me.
- •Agreed to make cheesecake cupcakes for an office carry in.Now faced with making 48 mini cheesecakes before tomorrow.
- •Turned down dinner with my mom.Missed out on free food that I didn't have to cook and mom sympathy. Dumb!
- •Washed my causal clothes and not work clothes.Today's outfit required digging pretty far in the closet and basically wearing winter clothes in 85 degree weather.
- •Messed with a zit that is now way more visible than it was.
- •Parking in a meter spot and not paying the meter.This illness is also getting expensive.
- •Started watching Outlander.I don't even know if I like it but I'm almost done with the first season and feel like I need to keep watching.
- •Update: apparently the above were just the ones I knew about. Just opened the freezer to find out at some point I put a soda in the freezer to get cold and forgot about it. Diet Coke ice everywhere 😩