Your Suggestions for a Very Quick Trip to Atlanta, Thanks!
My bff @terwin06 and I just planned a very spontaneous trip to Atlanta and I need suggestions for restaurants and places to see. Its only a long weekend, but it's out of town.
- •This list great ideas!Suggested by @shainadesai
- •Mary Mac's Tea RoomClassic southern food!
- •World of Coca-Cola
- •Cafe IntermezzoIf you're a cheesecake fan. REALLY good drinks and desserts place.
- •Visit Piedmont Park!Gives you a great view of the Midtown skylineSuggested by @bware427
- •Restaurants: Tamarind Seed, Pappadeaux, Bar TacoLet me know what kind of food you like and I can make other suggestions!Suggested by @bware427
- •Decatur: Brickstore Pub, SOS Tiki Bar, Victory Sandwich Bar
- •Krog Street Market AND Ponce City MarketFood, light shopping, walk the BeltLine.
- •Also this List Favorite Eats in Decatur, Georgia