Already on li.st? Open in app.
Read 'em, y'all.
- 1.Her Name in the Sky by Kelly QuindlenOkay so my girlfriend wrote this book BUT I read it before I knew her and then promptly fell in love with her. Read it, don't fall in love with her.
- 2.Party of One by Dave HolmesFor anyone who has ever felt like an outsider. This book is funny, heartfelt, and completely relatable.
- 3.Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire SáenzThis book put me in a trance. One of the most beautifully written books I've ever read. Coming of age novel about two boys in El Paso, Tx.
- 1.On your way to the subway after a casual drink with some friends, a homeless man spat on you.
- 2.After countless delays due to "train traffic ahead", you've started to believe the subway is your new home.
- 3.The most alive you've felt all week was when the food trucks parked outside your office.
- 1.I really have to pee but I'm afraid to ask where the bathroom is. I'll just hold it. Forever.
- 2.Psh, no one here can rival my old work BFF. But also, does anyone want to go to lunch?
- 3.Where is the Jim Halpert of this place? (I'm bored).