Songs From Fictional Artists That Are Better Than Real Songs
I've probably missed dozens
- •I'm So Humble - Connor4RealThis song inspired this list. It is an absolute jam.
- •Bangers, Beans and Mash - Infant SorrowJason Segel doesn't get nearly enough credit for his songwriting talent. This song has made me cry, and despite what a previous list might suggest, I'm not a crier.
- •Pretend To Be Nice - Josie and the PussycatsThis was technically sung by Letters to Cleo, so it's kind of cheating
- •Shake a Tailfeather - Blues Brothers
- •Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight - Spinal Tap
- •Forever - Jesse and the Rippers
- •Male Prima Donna - Subtle SexualityIt took me years to get it out of my head, and I hate myself for bringing it back up. I'm gonna down a bottle of baby aspirin.
- •Dust - Downtown SasquatchThe reason I will never see Drake and not still think, "That's Aubrey Graham."
- •Killer Tofu - The BeetsI would sell absolutely anything I own to go to a Beets concert.
- •Boys and Buses - Juliette Barnes"Sometimes love and transportation will spin their wheels and keep you waiting." Basically Shakespeare.
- •5000 Candles in the Wind - Mouse RatRIP Li'l Sebastian