SONGS FROM MY CHILDHOOD
My mom was pretty cool.
- 1.Our House by Crosby Stills Nash and YoungThis was actually my lullaby
- 2.Return to Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins
- 3.Money for Nothing by Dire Straights
- 4.Jelly Man Kelly by James Taylor
- 5.African Alphabet by Ladysmith Black MambazoSeriously, if you've never listened to this stop what you're doing and find it. It's on Spotify. I'll wait.
- 6.The entire discography of The Police and StingLiterally EVERYTHING
- 7.Backstreet boys. All of it. All the time.
- 8.Stomp by Kirk Franklin
- 9.Real World by Matchbox 20
- 10.One Week by Barenaked LadiesFact: I know every word to this song and can recite it at full speed. It's one of my greatest accomplishments