Dinner table game in which everyone cops to things they do not personally ascribe to, even cannot stand. Those things must otherwise be culturally accepted, even revered, by ones' familiar social group. Not strictly haterade, but close.
- •SeinfieldSeinfeld didn't invent sarcasm, by the way.
- •EverlaneAll for a uniform, but almost everything Everlane sells is dreadfully boring. The things that are not boring are cut terribly (or cut for one type of build and no other). Congrats on your cool startup tho, bro!!
- •Joan Didion idolatryJoan Didion is a cool person because she emulates no one. Does emulating Joan Didion make you cool? Nope.
- •BananasBananas only taste good when they taste like something else (peanut butter, flambéed rum, etc.)
- •Murakami novelsFalsely profound and highly overrated.
- •Mad MenRewatch all those flashback scenes, dare you.
- •England.Suggested by @jensnow
- •SoupThe surest way to alienate your friends is admitting you don't like soup.