If I Were Trapped on a Desert Island With Only Three Tv Series
- •I would first question how I was getting power.Maybe I would try to find some way to send an SOS to the world? (Message in a Bottle in a television)
- •Then, I would realize I actually had an excuse for once to ignore my responsibilities and watch TV.
- •I would kick off the viewing party by watching JANE THE VIRGIN.I know it's basically only one season so far, but I could watch it until infinity and still not know whether Jane should choose Michael or Rafael every. single. time. How do you choose??? Seriously. If Rogelio were there with me, we'd live tweet the crap out of that desert viewing party. #rogeliomybrogelio
- •Next, I would watch GAME OF THRONES.It's been so long since I got stuck in the middle of season 5 that I forget the entire plot. I'd rewatch it from the beginning and pay closer attention this time. And I would try not to cry any time the Stark children got separated/unknowingly crossed paths/died.
- •Lastly, I'd watch PARKS AND RECREATION.Jean-Ralphio Saperstein is the meaning of life. Need I say more? No. The answer is no.
- •Rinse and repeat.