Things I've Heard My Neighbor Say To His Dog
Note: I'm not eavesdropping, these conversations happen outside my front door. Note: It's probably still eavesdropping.
- •"That's not your apartment, you know that."It was my apartment.
- •"Dude, when you do that, your leash goes under the door and it's annoying."
- •"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on you. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY."This one happened on the stairs, but the yelping was impossible not to hear.
- •"Good boy. That's a good boy."This was as I was passing them on the street, as the dog was taking a crap.
- •"Aww buddy, I love you, too."That was cute, I guess.