Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Who's the oldest football player?
- •How do you feel about those saggy pants that baseball players are wearing now?
- •What is your favorite brand of ice cream?
- •Iceland!Summer solstice, reception- long table with candles and fresh flowers, we all ride ponies under the midnight sun
- •Sonoma!Fall! Small winery with a tree swing and a great big family style dinner. Guitarist, wine tasting during dinner, lots of dancing and sparklers
- •Camp!Summer! Everyone stays in super cool glamping tents, bonfire! Pancake breakfast the next morning!
- •StuffingMy only goal this year is to not talk about politics with anyone I share DNA with.
- •Stuffing with gravy on itI already know this is futile because I am weak of will and strong of opinion
- •Stuffing with turkey under itSmothered, like our feelings
And their translations
- •Eggs AioliAlso referred to as Deviled Eggs
- •Avocado PureeBland guacamole. Don't be tricked.
- •Hen EggYou likely know these to be called "Eggs"
- •TartineExpensive toast, usually worth it
No complaining, good alcohol costs money.
- •Lost Lake- Daily Daiquiri
- •Cherry Circle Room- Toronto
- •Sable- Buffalo Trace Manhattan
As requested by Sweet Lexie, my most favorite
- 1.Q's bread pudding
- 2.Driving Lexie around in my car listening to "Silver Lining" and telling her she had it made because we were her crew now.
- 3.Sam Jarvis yelling "We have to turn bulbasaur into Ivysaur" at a roundish decanter filled with jungle juice