FAVORITE KNOX MEMORIES
As requested by Sweet Lexie, my most favorite
- 1.Q's bread pudding
- 2.Driving Lexie around in my car listening to "Silver Lining" and telling her she had it made because we were her crew now.
- 3.Sam Jarvis yelling "We have to turn bulbasaur into Ivysaur" at a roundish decanter filled with jungle juice
- 4.Living in the admissions suite, pushing 2 of my twin beds together to form a massive king bed.
- 5.Finding a dinosaur in my mailbox.I'm pretty sure Sarah Colangelo is responsible but this has never been confirmed. It is still in my living room.
- 6.Mike Payne's hollowed out textbook with a flask in it.I think my real favorite memory is when he showed this book AND flask to an administrator
- 7.Meeting David Fingerman first thing on orientation day. He's still one of my best pals!
- 8.The taste of UV Blue taken as a shot out of a votive candle holder on flunk day.
- 9.The orientation week comedian who had a skit about underage drinking that ended with, "So, I put on my monocle and said, 'I'll have one large alcohol....please!"
- 10.The night all of my older friends graduated, I sat with them in a yellow dress, at a table in the quad and there were fireflies.