MOVIES TO PUT ON WHILE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING ELSE
Watch one of these while you're folding laundry, writing thank you notes, or going through the mail you've let pile up for a month.
- •All 5 Twilight Saga movies.I will forever stand by these movies as guilty pleasures that are nice to have on in the background. Pretty scenery, pretty music, pretty people. I think I watched New Moon every day for a year.
- •Ferris Bueller's Day OffIt's not hard to figure out what's going on in this movie. If you glance up from what you're doing or walk into the room for a second, you're bound to see something funny.
- •AladdinThis movie rocks. You could put it on every Saturday and never get tired of it. But it's so good that it might just make you abandon your chores, so consider yourself warned.
- •Almost FamousPretty much every moment of this movie is enjoyable, except for maybe the stomach pumping scene. This movie just feels good.
- •The Darjeeling LimitedPretty much anything by Wes Anderson, but especially this one. It's gorgeous to look at and the soundtrack rocks. Plus, it's slow enough that you're not hanging on the edge of your seat. Perfect to only half pay attention to.
- •Comment with your additions! What are your favorite "background" movies?