Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Come To The Edge by Christina Haag⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great rec @bookishclaire ! Loved it.
- 2.You Too Can Have A Body Like Mine by Alexandra Kleeman⭐️⭐️ (Trigger warning for anyone whose dealt with ED's- would not recommend)
- 3.Men Explain Things to Me By Rebecca Solnit⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Essential reading and as appropriate as ever.
A million years late with this but it's still Fall so. This is aspirational as hell btw 🍁🔮🍂✨👻
If there is one person I wish was on Li.st, it's Jenny Slate. She's funny and charming and wise like Yoda.
a very random assortment
- 1.California Girls - The Beach BoysMy parents had a Best of the Beach Boys cassette tape in our car when I was little and my sister and I always begged them to play it. This was our favorite obviously. I think it made us feel v superior as little girls. Lol
- 2.Here Comes The Sun- The BeatlesYou know that scene in the The Parent Trap remake when Hallie is in her mom's room for the first time and this plays? I love that scene for some reason.
- 3.Landslide- Dixie ChicksI like the Dixie Chicks version SLIGHTLY more than Stevie's, don't kill me! This is the first song to ever make me really cry. It made me nostalgic for my childhood when I was still a child.
I guess this is what happens when you watch The Americans and read The Secret History simultaneously.
- 1.Take a nap because you weren't having a good morning.
- 2.Dream that you accidentally killed someone and then disposed of the body but now the police find you suspect and you're about to be found out.
- 3.Wake up. Realize it was all just a dream and you didn't accidentally kill someone and dispose of the body so you're not going to jail forever.You have your whole life ahead of you!!
This is a weird title I know, I'll explain.
- •I don't really like Mothers Day.Today is always a little hard for me, I don't ever get excited or happy to celebrate Mothers Day, because my Mom is severely mentally ill and has been since I can remember.
- •So, while everyone all day today is like: "Thanks for EVERYTHING Mom!!! The cooking, and cleaning, driving me everywhere, and all your amazing advice!"I'm just like: 😐😔 because I cannot relate at all, and I'm so jealous of all you guys. I wish I could post something like that about my Mom and have it be true.
- •But then I saw Mindy Kaling's Instagram and tweets today and I realized, uhh you know someone who HAS given me so much advice?Mindy Kaling
- •Zayn & GigiThey look cool AF and are actually on theme
- •LordeI really love this except for the weird arm glove that looks like a cast
- •Emma WatsonThis is actually pants and a top!