Movies That Make Me Cry
Not the most festive list for Valentine's Day 😢
- •Terms of Endearment☹️
- •TitanicThis part. When Leo's voice cracks and he's kissing her while telling her how stupid she is.
- •It's a Wonderful LifeEvery year at precisely the moment Harry says "you're the richest man in town!" I choke up and cry to myself for approx 5 mins. A nice tradition I guess.
- •Steel MagnoliasWhen M'lynn loses it at Shelby's funeral. I was shocked at how real this scene felt when I first saw it.
- •Love StoryWhy.
- •Walk the Line"I'm asking you to marry me. I love you, June. Now I know I said and done a lotta things, that I hurt you, but I promise, I'll never do that again. I only want to take care of you. You're my best friend. Marry me."
- •Forrest GumpAll of it.
- •The Fox and the HoundWhat the fuck Disney???